Seasons In The Sun

Lyricist:     Composer:
Goodbye to you my trusted friend.再见,我最忠实的朋友
We`ve known each other since we`ve nine or ten.我们从九岁或十岁就认识了
Together we climbed hills or trees.我们一起爬山,一起爬树
Learend of love and ABC`s. Skinned our hearts and skinned our kness.一起学习爱和ABC,磨练心性也磨破了膝盖
Goodbye my friend it`s hard to die再见,朋友,道别是如此难以启齿
When all the birds are singing in the sky.当鸟儿再空中唱歌
Now that the spring is in the air.此刻,春天的气息洋溢
Pretty girls are everywhere.到处都是漂亮女孩
When you see them I`ll be there.当你看见他们, 我将随之出现
We had joy, we had fun,we had seasons in the sun.我们曾拥有快乐,拥有欢笑,我们曾拥有阳光季节
But the hills that we climbed. Were just seasons out of time.我们曾爬过的小山坡,不曾因时光而变换季节
Goodbye Papa please pray for me.再见,老爸,请为我祈祷
I was the black sheep of the family.我曾是家里的坏小孩
You tried to teach me right from wrong.你曾试著教我分辨对错
Too much wine and too much song. Wonder how I get along.太多的美酒与歌,怀疑我是怎么过日子的
Goodbye Papa it`s hard to die.再见,老爸,道别是如此难以启齿
When all the birds are singing in the sky.当鸟儿在空中唱歌
Now that the spring is in the air.此刻,春天气息洋溢
Little children everywhere.孩子们四处奔跑
When you see them I`ll be there.当你看见他们,我将随之出现
We had joy,we had fun,we had seasons in the sun.我们曾拥有快乐,拥有欢笑,我们曾拥有阳光季节
But the wine and song like the sasons have all gone.但美酒与歌,像季节一样消逝无踪
We had joy, we had fun, we had seasons in the sun.我们曾拥有快乐,拥有欢笑,我们曾拥有阳光季节
But the wine and song, like the sasons have all gone.但美酒与歌,像季节一样消逝无踪
Goodbye Michelle my little one.再见,蜜雪儿,我的小情人
You gave me love and helped me fined the sun.你给了我爱,帮我找到了阳光
And every time that I was down.每次我意志消沉
You would always come around,and get my feet back on the ground.你总是来到我身边,帮我重新振作起来
Goodbye Michelle, it`s hard to die.再见了,蜜雪儿,道别是如此难以启齿
When all the birds are singing in the sky.当鸟儿在空中唱歌
Now that the spring is in the air. 此刻,春天气息洋溢
With the flowers everywhere花而四处开
I wish that we could both be there.愿我们能在一起
We had joy, we had fun, we had seasons in the sun.我们曾拥有快乐,拥有欢笑,我们曾拥有阳光季节
But the hills that we climbed.were just seasons out of time.但我们爬过的小山坡,不曾因时光而变换季节
We had joy, we had fun, we had seasons in the sun.我们曾拥有快乐,拥有欢笑,我们曾拥有阳光季节
But the wine and the song.like the seasons have all gone.但美酒与歌,像季节一样消逝无踪
We had joy, we had fun, we had seasons in the sun.我们曾拥有快乐,拥有欢笑,我们曾拥有阳光季节
But the wine and song, like the seasons have all gone.但美酒与歌,像季节一样消逝无踪
We had joy, we had fun, we had seasons in the sun我们曾拥有快乐,拥有欢笑,我们曾拥有快乐季节
But the wine and song, like the seasons have all gone. 但美酒与歌,像季节一样消逝无踪
We had joy, we had fun, we had seasons in the sun.我们曾拥有快乐,拥有欢笑,我们曾拥有阳光季节