Song

Family Portrait (全家福照片)

Preview Full Track

Lyricist: P!nk、Scott Storch     Composer: P!nk、Scott Storch


Ohh ohh ohh ohh
Yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah

Mama please stop cryin' 妈妈请别再哭泣
I can't stand the sound 我受不了那种声音
Your pain is painful 你的痛苦让我难过
And it's tearin' me down 我感觉像被撕裂

I hear glasses breakin' 听见玻璃碎了
As I sit up in my bed 我从床上坐了起来
I told Dad you didn't mean 我告诉爸爸你不是有意
Those nasty things you said 说出那些肮脏的事

You fight about money 你们为钱争吵
'Bout me and my brother 为我和弟弟吵架
And this I come home to 这就是我的家
This is my shelter 因为这里是我的避难所

It ain't easy, growin' up in World War III 在第三次世界大战中长大不容

Never knowin' what love could be 从来不知道什么是爱
You'll see, I don't want love to destroy me 你会明白 我不想要被爱毁灭
Like it has done my family 喜欢它成为我的家

Can we work it out?(Can we?)我们会有好结局吗?(我们能吗?)
Can we be a family?(Can we?)我们能够像个家吗?(我们能吗?)
I promise I'll be better(I promise)我保证我会变好(我保证)
Mommy, I'll do anything(I'll do anything)妈咪我会做任何事(我会做任
何事)

Can we work it out? 我们会有好结局吗
Can we be a family? 我们能够像个家吗
I promise I'll be better 我保证我会变好
Daddy, please don't leave 爹地请你不要走

Daddy please stop yelling(Stop)爹地请别再咆哮(停止)
I can't stand the sound(Can't stand the sound)我受不了那种声音(受不了
那种声音)
Make Mama stop cryin' 让妈妈别再哭泣
'Cause I need you around 因为我需要你们在身边

My mama, she loves you(I know it)妈妈她也爱你(我知道)
No matter what she says is true 不管她说了什么 她是爱你的
I know that she hurts you 我知道她伤害了你
But remember I love you too 但记得我也爱你啊

I ran away today 我今天逃家了
Ran from the noise, ran away(Ran away)逃离那些噪音,逃走了(逃走了
)
Don't wanna go back to that place 不想再回到那个地方
But don't have no choice, no way 但是没有选择,没有办法

It ain't easy growin' up in World War III 在第三世界大战中长大并不容

Never knowin' what love could be 从来不知道什么是爱
That I've seen, I don't want love to destroy me(I don't want love to destroy
me)我所见到的 我不想要被爱毁灭(我不想要被爱毁灭)
Like it did my family 喜欢它成为我的家

Can we work it out?(Can we work it?)我们会有好结局吗?(我们会有好
结局吗?)
Can we be a family? 我们能够像个家吗?
I promise I'll be better(I promise I'll do anything)我保证我会变好(我保证
我会做任何事)
Mommy, I'll do anything(To keep you better)妈咪我会做任何事(为了大
家能更好)

Can we work it out? 我们会有好结局吗?
Can we be a family? 我们会有好结局吗?
I promise I'll be better(I promise, I promise)我保证我会变好(我保证,
我保证)
Daddy, please don't leave(Stay)爹地请你不要走(留下)

In our family portrait(In our family portrait)在全家福照片里面(在全家
福照片里面)
We look pretty happy(We look pretty happy)我们看起来很开心(我们看
起来很开心)
Let's play pretend(Let's play pretend)让我们假装演出戏吧(让我们假装
演出戏吧)
Let's act like it comes naturally 自自然然地

I don't wanna have to split the holidays 我不想在两个地方过节
I don't want two addresses 我不想有两个地址
I don't want a stepbrother anyways 反正我不要一个同父异母的兄弟
And I don't want my Mommy 我也不要我的妈妈
Have to change her last name! 改变她的姓

In our family portrait 在全家福照片里面
We look pretty happy 我们看起来很开心
We look pretty normal 我们看起来很正常
Let's go back to that 让我们回到那个时候

In our family portrait 在全家福照片里面
We look pretty happy 我们看起来很开心
Let's play pretend 让我们假装演出戏吧
Act like it goes naturally 自自然然地

In our family portrait(Can we work it out?)在全家福照片里面(我们会有
好结局吗?)
We look pretty happy(Can we be a family?)我们看起来很开心(我们能够
像个家吗?)
We look pretty normal(I promise I'll be better)我们看起来很正常(我保证
我会变好)
Let's go back to that(Mommy I'll do anything)让我们回到那个时候(妈咪
我会做任何事)

In our family portrait(Can we work it out?)在全家福照片里面(我们会有
好结局吗?)
We look pretty happy(Can we be a family?)我们看起来很开心(我们能够
像个家吗?)
Let's play pretend(I promise I'll be better)让我们假装演出戏吧(我保证
我会变好)
Act like it goes naturally(Daddy please don't leave)自自然然地(爹地请不
要走)
Oh let's go back oh lets go back to that 让我们回到回到那个时候

In our family portrait(Can we work it out?)在全家福照片里面(我们会有
好结局吗?)
We look pretty happy(Can we be a family?)我们看起来很开心(我们能够
像个家吗?)
We look pretty normal(I promise I'll be better)让我们假装演出戏吧(我保
证我会变好)
Lets go back to that(Mommy I'll do anything)让我们回到那个时候(妈咪
我会做任何事)

In our family portrait(Can we work it out?)在全家福照片里面(我们会有
好结局吗?)
We look pretty happy(Can we be a family?)我们看起来很开心(我们能够
像个家吗?)
We look pretty normal(I promise I'll be better)我们看起来很正常(我保证
我会变好)
Let's go back to that(Mommy I'll do anything)让我们回到那个时候(妈咪
我会做任何事)

Daddy don't leave(Don't leave)爹地不要走(不要走)
Daddy don't leave(Don't leave)爹地不要走(爹地不要走)
Daddy don't leave 爹地不要走
Daddy don't leave 爹地不要走
Daddy turn around please 爹地请转身回来

Remember that the night you left 记得你离开的那个晚上
You took my shining star 你带走我的光明
Daddy don't leave 爹地不要走
Daddy don't leave爹地不要走
Daddy don't leave爹地不要走
Don't leave us here alone 不要让我们在这里孤单

Mama'll be nicer 妈妈会变好
I'll be so much better 我也会更乖
I'll tell my brother 我会告诉弟弟
I won't spill the milk at dinner 吃晚餐时我不会再洒出牛奶

I'll be so much better 我也会更乖
I'll do everything right 我会每件事情都做好
I'll be your little girl forever 我会永远做你的小女孩
I'll go to sleep at night 晚上我会乖乖睡觉

Ohh ho ohh ho
Ohh ho ohh ho