Song

Back To December / Apologize / You're Not Sorry - Live 2011

Preview Full Track

Lyricist: Taylor Swift     Composer: Taylor Swift



I'm so glad you made time to see me.
很高兴你抽空来看我

How's life, tell me how's your family?
过得如何?你家人还好吗?

I haven't seen them in a while.
我有一阵子没有看到他们了

You've been good, busier then ever.
你一直过得不错,比以前更忙

We small talk, work and the weather
我们聊了一下工作还有天气

Your guard is up and I know why.
你对我有了防备,然而我也知道为什么

Because the last time you saw me
因为最后一次见面的情境

Is still burned in the back of your mind.
仍然清晰的烙印在你脑海

You gave me roses and I left them there to die
你送我玫瑰花,我却放著,任它们枯萎

So this is me swallowing my pride,
所以这次是我放下架子

Standing in front of you saying, I'm sorry for that night,
站在你面前,对那一晚说抱歉

And I go back to December all the time.
还有我一直回到十二月那时

It turns out freedom ain't, nothing but missing you
自由不算什么,我还是只想著你

Wishing that I realized what I had when you were mine
要是在我拥有你时能领悟到这一点就好了

I'd go back to December, turn around and make it alright.
我希望回到十二月,扭转一切,让结局变好

I go back to December all the time.
我一直回到十二月那时

These days I haven't been sleeping
这些日子以来,我都没什么睡

Staying up playing back myself leaving,
深夜未眠一直回想离开你的那天

When your birthday passed and I didn't call.
你的生日过了,我却连通电话都没有

And I think about summer, all the beautiful times
接著我想起了夏天,那些美好的时光

I watched you laughing from the passenger side
我坐在驾驶座旁看著你笑

Realized that I loved you in the fall.
到了秋天,我发现我爱上你了

Then the cold came, the dark days when fear crept into my mind.
然后,到了寒冬,恐惧悄悄爬上我心里的那些黑暗日子

You gave me all your love and all I gave you was goodbye.
你给了我全部的爱,而我回报的却只是一声再见

So this is me swallowing my pride,
所以这次是我放下架子

Standing in front of you saying, I'm sorry for that night,
站在你面前,对那一晚说抱歉

And I go back to December all the time.
还有我一直回到十二月那时

It turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you
自由不算什么,我还是只想著你

Wishing that I realized what I had when you were mine
要是在我拥有你时能领悟到这一点就好了

I'd go back to December, turn around and change my own mind.
我希望回到十二月,扭转一切,改变心意

I go back to December all the time.
我一直回到十二月那时

I miss your tan skin, your sweet smile, so good to me, so right,
我想念你的棕褐色肌肤,你甜美的笑容,对我如此的好

And how you held me in your arms that September night,
还有九月的那晚,你是怎样将我拥入怀里

The first time you ever saw me cry.
那是第一次你看见我哭

Maybe this is wishful thinking,
也许只是我的妄想

Probably mindless dreaming
可能是无脑的想法

If we loved again I swear I'd love you right.
假如我们能再次相爱,我发誓我会好好的爱你

I'd go back in time and change it but I can't
真希望能回到当初,改变一切,但是我不能

So if the chain is on your door, I understand.
所以如果你的心门还是紧锁著,我可以理解

It's too late to apologize, it's too late x2
现在道歉已经太迟了,太迟了

But this is me swallowing my pride,
但是这次是我放下架子

Standing in front of you saying, I'm sorry for that night,
站在你面前,对那一晚说抱歉

And I go back to December.
我回到十二月那时

It turns out freedom ain't, nothing but missing you
自由不算什么,我还是只想著你

Wishing that I realized what I had, when you were mine
要是在我拥有你时能领悟到这一点就好了

You're not sorry, no no oh x4
你并不感到后悔