歌曲

A Million Gruesome Ways To Die (Original Game Soundtrack)

試聽 聽全曲

Ah-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo
Now where do you think you're going?
現在你又何去何從?

The party is this way
這才是瘋癲的路線

And trust me, it's to die for
Ah-hoo-hoo-hoo-hahaha
相信我,非常值得

I know we'll be the best of friends
相信我們是最好的朋友
So there's no need to run
沒有必要退怯
The sooner you get dead the sooner you can join the fun!
當你死了才可以玩得更盡興
No need to fear for I am here!
不必害怕 我會伴著你死
(Your mortal form will disappear!)
(庸俗將會消失)
Now should we use this rusty knife or acid water gun?
磨鈍的刀還是強酸來助興較佳?
There's a million gruesome ways to die!
百萬種恐怖死法等著你

(Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh)
why resist when the party's just begun?
派對之始就別再抵抗了

(You'll be having so much fun!)
(才會玩得盡興)

There's a million gruesome ways to die!
千萬種死法等著

(Why stay alive?)
(活著何苦?)

And I'm sure your death will be second to none!
我能保證你的死所向披靡

Dynamite is quick but it makes a lot of mess
炸藥迅速但髒亂
And flattened by a cow is just embarrassing at best
牛壓致死是最糟糕的
But baked into a yummy cake
還是把你做成蛋糕好了
(Or dropped into a pit of snakes)
(把他丟進蛇群好了)
drowning in a lobster tank might hurt a little less!
淹死在龍蝦池裡可能會減輕一點傷害!
There's a million gruesome ways to die!
還有千萬種死法等你
How bout' impaled upon a spike?
將你放在長釘上?

Oh why resist when the party's just begun?
派對之始就別再抵抗

Maybe something on a bike!
或許驚喜在腳踏車上
There's a million gruesome ways to die!
千萬種死法等著你

We could bury you alive
可以活埋
We're sure your death will be second to none!
確保你死得無人能比

We could put you in a cage with a hungry alligator
關進充滿飢渴短尾鱷的籠子裡
Drop you in a volcano with an active crater
把你丟進火山口
What about ten thousand volts of electricity?
或者十萬伏特伺候?
Or try a death by Shakespeare in a tragicomedy
還是沉溺在莎士比亞的悲劇當中!
Trampled by an elephant or turned to goat meat stew
被大象踐踏或是燉成山羊肉?
Or try to fight a dragon armed with nothing but a shoe
或是手無寸鐵對抗惡龍?
We could do a mummy's curse!
帶你來場木乃伊旅途好了
(We'll put you in a fancy hearse)
(我們會把你放進豪華靈車內)
Or turned into a stuffie
或者把你變成別的東東
Now that’s something we can do!
這些都是我們可以做的
There's a million gruesome ways to die!
千萬種死法等著你
I thought I'd try the guillotine!
我覺得還是讓你試試斷頭台
Oh why resist when the party's just begun?
為何又再派對之初反抗?
I danced so hard I broke my spleen!
我都跳舞跳的那麼盡興
There's a million gruesome ways to die!
千萬種死法
There must be something we can try!
一定有可以將你處死的
We're sure your death will be second to none!
你的死就是無人能比
Maybe you can choke upon a grape
還是讓你被葡萄噎死?
(To die!)
(去死!)
Put you in a blender and frappe!
還是用絞肉機?
(To die!)
(去死!)
Maybe we can find an angry mob
Tie you on a stake and cook you up like a kabob!
找群暴民將你以女巫之法處死?
(To die!)(去死!)
Smothered by a pillow in your bed
被枕頭窒息?
(To die!)(去死!)
A gluten overdose from too much bread
還是吃麵包撐死?
(To die!)(去死!)
Then you can join the party 'cause you're dead!
將死的你可以加入派對的遊戲了
I'm sure your death will be second to
就說你的死亡才是第一
Mister reaper's beckoning you
收割先生正在等你打招呼
Sure your death will be second to
None!
他會確保你的「第一名」