Song

Armed & Dangerous

Preview Full Track


(Ch-Ch-Ch-Chopsquad)
Police steady watchin' me, every day they clockin’ me
警察一直盯著我看,每天都在監視我
Huh? What?
Every day they clockin' me
每天都在監視我
(Chopsquad, DJ on the beat so it's a banger)

Police steady watchin’ me, every day they clockin' me
警察一直盯著我看,每天都在監視我
Red alert, armed and dangerous, I keep that Glock on me (Boom, boom)
紅色警報:我極度危險且武裝齊全,隨時攜帶槍枝
And I ain't lookin' for no trouble, I'm just lookin' out for me (Nah)
而我不打算找誰麻煩,純粹是要自我防衛
'Cause I done did shit, them niggas ain't talkin’ ’bout no rappin' beef (What?)
因為我曾經做過一些比紛爭還超過的事
Boy, I’m talkin' tragedies (Yeah), massacres (Yeah), casualties (Huh?)
小兄弟,我曾經做的事堪比悲劇,甚至是葬送不少人命的大屠殺
Shit that I can't even remember, bet they remember me (Yeah)
具體細節我差不多忘得一乾二淨,但經歷過的人看到我肯定耿耿於懷
Shit that happened late in December, I bring that winter heat (Yeah, what, huh?)
那些事發生在十二月底,當時我在冬天火力全開
Niggas dyin' the whole October, the real Halloween (Boom, boom)
整個十月都有人喪命,這才是名副其實的萬聖節

Back to back funerals, it’s them or us, it's him or me
時不時就有喪禮舉辦,不是我們死就是他們亡
Don't get booked 'cause ain't no bond money, we doin' this shit for free (Nah)
不必預約也不必付保證金,我們都做免錢的
If he told then that ain't my homie, that lil' nigga weak (What?)
如果他會告密,那他稱不上我們的兄弟,頂多是個小孬種
If I miss, ain't goin' to sleep, I'm in the streets, we play for keeps (Huh, huh, what? Boom)
如果我失手,我不會輕易罷休。我身為稱霸街區的人,我們可不會玩扮家家酒
2011, August 11th, R.I.P. Odee (Damn)
2011年8月11日逝世的Odee,願你安息
August 9th, two days before, I turned seventeen (Damn)
而就在兩天前的8月9日,我才剛滿十七歲
Twenty-one to forty-five, I'm like what the fuck that mean? (What?)
從21到45,我就問這他媽是什麼意思
You fightin' an armed robbery, shorty, that's what they offerin
你因持槍搶劫而被起訴,小子,那是他們給你的刑期
(Damn)
My lil' brother gettin' big, my uncle got that cough again
我的老弟長大了,我叔叔又開始咳嗽了
He been smokin' crack since I was born, that monkey stalkin' him
他從我出生開始就在吸古柯鹼,到現在都戒不掉
I used to stay up late at granny crib just to talk to him
我以前會熬夜待在奶奶家,就只為了和他聊天
When I was locked up, God knocked on his door and told him walk with him (Damn)
當我送進監獄時,上帝敲了敲他的門然後叫他一起走
Back to this drillin' shit (Huh?)
回到剛剛在聊的街頭事
Sosa started rappin' now the war goin' viral (Huh, huh? Yeah, yeah)
自從Chief Keef開創Drill music以後,現在這場戰爭眾所皆知
Boy, this bitch crackin' (What?, boom)
他現在大紅大紫了
Boy, they ass lackin' (Boom)
他們還沒準備好
Hit they block twice, a lot of boomin', no jammin' (Boom, huh? What, what, what?)
往他的街區開個兩槍,只有槍聲沒有音樂聲
His mama pop out like, "Oh goddamn, what happened?"
他媽媽走出來後驚訝的說:「天啊到底發生了什麼事」
This the type of shit happen, the life of a savage (Boom, boom, boom)
這些事總會發生在我們這種彪悍身上
You ain't right, you get left, you slipped up, you ain't havin' (Yeah, yeah, huh, boom)
你動錯一步就會被殺,你失手了沒能殺到我
Not your blood, or your cuz, you my son, I'm your daddy (Huh, huh, huh, what?)
我跟你沒有血緣,更別說表親,老子可是你爹
(You my son, I'm your daddy)
(老子可是你爹)

Police steady watchin' me, every day they clockin' me (Damn)
警察一直盯著我看,每天都在監視我
Red alert, armed and dangerous, I keep that Glock on me (Boom, boom)
紅色警報:我極度危險且武裝齊全,隨時攜帶槍枝
And I ain't lookin' for no trouble, I'm just lookin' out for me (Nah)
而我不打算找誰麻煩,純粹是要自我防衛
'Cause I done did shit, them niggas ain't talkin' 'bout no rappin' beef (Nah, nah)
因為我曾經做過一些比紛爭還超過的事
Boy, I'm talkin' tragedies (Yeah), massacres (Yeah), casualties (Huh?)
小兄弟,我曾經做的事堪比悲劇,甚至是葬送不少人命的大屠殺
Shit that I can't even remember, bet they remember me (Huh, huh, huh, yeah)
具體細節我差不多忘得一乾二淨,但經歷過的人看到我肯定耿耿於懷
Shit that happened late in December, I bring that winter heat (Huh? Huh? Boom)
那些事發生在十二月底,當時我在冬天火力全開
Niggas dyin' the whole October, the real Halloween (Boom, boom, boom, boom-boom)
整個十月都有人喪命,這才是名副其實的萬聖節