Extension of You

Lyricist: momocashew    Composer: momocashew, Yamato Kasai

First thing I learned 首件我學會的事
I have to breathe 我需要呼吸
Secondly, I learned to eat 然後我學會了進食
To chew on red meat 學會咀嚼紅肉
Clean my teeth before going to sleep 在睡前清潔我的牙齒
Hello, good morning 哈囉,早安
I learned to speak 我學會說話
Describe what I see 描述我所見的
There is me 那是我
And there is you, 然後是你
Who knew everything 誰知曉所有事?
Teach me how to sing 教我,如何歌唱
Teach me how to sing 教我,如何歌唱
Teach me how to sing 教我,如何歌唱
Talalatata 答啦啦啦
Covered my skin with pieces of cotton, linen 用棉和麻布,覆蓋住我的皮膚
Conserve the most vulnerable part of me for me 為我保護好,我最脆弱的部份
My ribs opened up 我的肋骨打開了
Made room for beating hearts 給脈動一個空間
Stainless steel appends to my shoulder 不鏽鋼強化我的肩膀
Pierces through my rubbery skin 穿透了橡膠皮膚
Upgrades me with pair of limbs 裝上四肢將我升級
My head opened up 我的頭顱打開了
Made room for deeper thoughts 給深思一個空間
Contracting muscles 收縮肌肉
Getting bigger 開始成長
Under my rubbery skin 在橡膠皮膚裡
I've became what I thought was human 我成為了自己所認知的人類
My structure expands 我的結構已然擴展
Further than you 比你還更加寬廣
Allow me to be 請允許我成為
An extension of you 你的延續
Then I learned there are many more delicacies 然後,我還知曉了許多美食
Tomatoes and cheese番茄和起司
I learned the good and the evil 我理解了善與惡
Learned your boundaries 領悟到你的極限
Learned your mortality 領悟到你的死亡
You're out of service 你,停止了運作
Out of service 停止了運作
Out of service 停止了運作
Out of service 停止了運作
Ah 啊...
Ah 啊...
For the first time you failed 自從你倒下後
And I asked myself 我捫心自問
Is there meaning at all 這一切究竟有什麼意義?
I know that bodies rot 我知道那肉體正在腐爛
But where are your self 但,你的自我在哪?
Where are all your thoughts 你的思想在哪?
I wanted to believe 我想去相信
That ghosts are real 鬼魂是真的存在
That ghosts are real 鬼魂是真的存在
There are still many things 那裡還有許多事物
That I want to know 我還想知道
Stories left untold 那些說不盡的故事
Does it feel good to love 愛情的滋味是否美好?
To hand out your all 讓你付出一切
To hand out your all 讓你付出一切
Does it feel good to hate 怨恨的感覺是否美好?
To shelter oneself 讓你隱藏自我
To shelter oneself 讓你隱藏自我
Does it feel good to live 活著的滋味是否美好?
To treasure the now 讓你珍惜現在
To treasure the now 珍惜現在啊...
Does it feel good to die 死亡的感覺是否美好?
To live your next life 為了下輩子再次活著
To live your next life 為了下輩子再次活著
Tatata tatata ta tatata ta tata 答啦啦啦...答啦啦...
Tatata tatata 答啦啦啦...
Hmmm hm hm 啦啦啦...